Include text messaging in your automation strategy to grow your business.
Your SMS subscribers tend to be more loyal and engaged because they selectively choose which brands to receive text messages from. This makes text messaging a great way to communicate with your customers – and it doesn’t hurt that text messages are typically read within 5 minutes of being sent!
You are more likely to receive immediate action when sending a text message, so add it to your automation strategy and combine it with other channels to reach your customers.
How can I use text messaging?
- Increase sales with a special promotion.
- Send reminders for appointments, events, or promotions that are ending.
- Send information to your customers.
- Nurture leads.
- Ask for a donation.
- Ask for a review.
- Recognize your customer’s important dates or milestones – a birthday, first purchase date or rewards level.
Ways to grow your subscriber list
- Use Delivra forms to easily add new subscribers.
- Create ads that encourage mobile users to text a keyword to your number.
- Ask during your commerce checkout process.
- Ask during your event registration process.
- Include a SMS CTA in your email newsletter.
- Capture consent when your customer signs an application or agreement.
This is an optional caption