Home Buyer Prepare for ClosingLogin to use template
Once a closing date is set, it’s important to keep your buyers informed so they have all the information needed to finalize the deal. Use this automation to notify your buyers of the closing date, remind them to do a final inspection, and provide a list of what they need to bring to closing.
Evaluate Contact Data
Prepare your buyer for closing
How it works:
- Buyers enter the automation when Closing Date is within 5 days.
- The first email is sent to outline what to expect at closing, and list pre-closing activities. For example, call utility companies to turn on service on the closing date.
- The buyer waits in a pause step for 3 days (or whatever time frame you decide).
- The second email is sent to remind the buyers of the final inspection, and provide information required at closing.
- The buyer waits in a Stop step.
- A date-based custom field that identifies the Close Date
- 2 Automated API email design
- Use this template to build the automation in your account.
- Design an Automated API email for each Send Email step.
- Update the Pause step if you want to use a different time frame between each email that is sent.
- Add as many Send Email and Pause steps as you want. There is no limit on the number of emails in a series.
- Always have a Pause step after each Send Email step to ensure that multiple emails are not immediately sent to your buyers.
- Collect your buyers in a Stop step at the end of the automation. This gives you the ability to extend the automation at a later date, if desired.
- Still need assistance? Contact our team for help.