Buying a home can be stressful for buyers, and there is typically a flurry of activity after entering into a purchase agreement. Use this automation to remind your buyers what they need to do after the agreement is signed.
Evaluate Contact Data
Congratulate your buyer on a signed purchase agreement and provide next steps
How it works
- Buyers enter the automation when the Purchase Agreement Signed Date has passed.
- The first email is sent to congratulate the buyer and outline next steps. For example, send in the deposit, schedule an inspection, etc.
- The buyer waits in a pause step for 1 day.
- The second email is sent to provide a recommended list of home inspectors, and any other service providers the buyer should consider using.
- The buyer waits in a Stop step.
- A date-based custom field that identifies the Purchase Agreement Signed Date
- 2 Automated API email designs
- Use this template to build the automation in your account.
- Design an Automated API email for each Send Email step.
- Update the Pause step if you want to use a different time frame between each email that is sent.
- Add as many Send Email and Pause steps as you want. There is no limit on the number of emails in a series.
- Always have a Pause step after each Send Email step to ensure that multiple emails are not immediately sent to your buyers.
- Collect your buyers in a Stop step at the end of the automation. This gives you the ability to extend the automation at a later date, if desired.
- Still need assistance? Contact our team for help.