It’s a good practice to stay in contact with your buyers after a new home purchase has been completed. Use this automation to congratulate them on their new home, thank them for their business, send important information, and ask for referrals.
Evaluate Contact Data
Congratulate your buyer and provide next steps
How it works
- Buyers enter the automation when their Close Date has passed.
- The first email is sent to congratulate the buyers and thank them for their business.
- The buyer waits in a pause step for 10 days (or whatever time frame you decide).
- The second email is sent to remind the buyers of post-purchase activities. For example, update their homestead property exemption.
- The buyer waits in a pause step for 15 days (or whatever time frame you decide).
- The third email is sent to see how they are settling in, and ask for referrals.
- The buyer waits in a Stop step.
- A date-based custom field that identifies the Close Date
- 3 Automated API email designs
- Use this template to build the automation in your account.
- Design an Automated API email for each Send Email step.
- Update the Pause step if you want to use a different time frame between each email that is sent.
- Add as many Send Email and Pause steps as you want. There is no limit on the number of emails in a series.
- Always have a Pause step after each Send Email step to ensure that multiple emails are not immediately sent to your buyers.
- Collect your buyers in a Stop step at the end of the automation. This gives you the ability to extend the automation at a later date, if desired.
- Still need assistance? Contact our team for help.