After a seller has entered into a purchase agreement, the home must be available for inspection and some repairs are typically done. Use this automation to notify your sellers when the inspection is scheduled, and provide a list of recommended service providers.
Evaluate Contact Data
Congratulate your seller on a signed purchase agreement
How it works
- Sellers enter the automation when the Inspection Date exists.
- The first email is sent to notify the seller when the inspection is scheduled.
- The seller waits in a pause step for 1 day.
- The second email is sent to provide a recommended list of service providers the seller should consider using, if needed based on the inspection results.
- The seller waits in a Stop step.
- A date-based custom field that identifies the Inspection Date
- 2 Automated API email designs
- Use this template to build the automation in your account.
- Design an Automated API email for each Send Email step.
- Update the Pause step if you want to use a different time frame between each email that is sent.
- Add as many Send Email and Pause steps as you want. There is no limit on the number of emails in a series.
- Always have a Pause step after each Send Email step to ensure that multiple emails are not immediately sent to your sellers.
- Collect your sellers in a Stop step at the end of the automation. This gives you the ability to extend the automation at a later date, if desired.
- Still need assistance? Contact our team for help.
Login to use template