Continue to build your real estate business by staying in contact with your sellers after their home has been sold. Use this automation to congratulate them on selling their home, thank them for their business, and ask for referrals.
Evaluate Contact Data
Congratulate your seller and ask for referrals
How it works
- Sellers enter the automation when their Closing Date has passed.
- The first email is sent to congratulate the sellers and thank them for their business.
- The seller waits in a pause step for 15 days (or whatever time frame you decide).
- The second email is sent to let them know you appreciate their business, and ask for referrals.
- The seller waits in a Stop step.
- A date-based custom field that identifies the Close Date
- 2 Automated API email designs
- Use this template to build the automation in your account.
- Design an Automated API email for each Send Email step.
- Update the Pause step if you want to use a different time frame between each email that is sent.
- Add as many Send Email and Pause steps as you want. There is no limit on the number of emails in a series.
- Always have a Pause step after each Send Email step to ensure that multiple emails are not immediately sent to your sellers.
- Collect your sellers in a Stop step at the end of the automation. This gives you the ability to extend the automation at a later date, if desired.
- Still need assistance? Contact our team for help.