Welcome to Delivra – we wanted to be sure and make it easy for you to whitelist our client’s emails. If you or your company send email and would like to learn more about Delivra, feel free to look around and see what makes Delivra different.
You will need to add the “From address” to your AOL Contacts:
- Find the email and click on the name or email address that the email is coming from.
- In the next box, add name information or any other details, then click “Add Contact” to save.
- Wait for the “Address Card for New Contact” window to load.
- If you have not yet received an email to use, but know the address you want to add to Contacts, click Contacts from the left side navigation, then New Contact from the options at the top of the screen. Fill in the appropriate information and click Add Contact to save.
You will need to add the “From address” to your Gmail Contacts List:
- Open email
- Click the More (down arrow) at the top right of the message for more options.
- Select the option to add the sender to your Contacts
If you are already a subscriber but the email isn’t getting through, make sure that the email has not been mistakenly marked as Spam:
- Click Spam along the left side of any Gmail page.
- Get to the field where their name is listed, click the Berry button and then click Show Address.
- Select and copy that address to the clipboard.
- Check mark the box next to the email.
- Click Not Spam button along the top.
You will need to add our From address to your Hotmail Safe List:
- Open your mailbox and click “Options” (upper right hand corner).
- Click the “Preventing junk email” link.
- Select the “Safe and blocked senders” link
- Copy and paste the From address into the dialog box titled “Sender or domain to mark as safe”.
- Click the “Add to list” button next to the dialog box.
If you are already a subscriber but the email isn’t getting through, make sure that the email is not being sent to your Junk E-Mail Folder. If the email is there, open the email and click the Not Junk button. Next, check to see if the email’s “From address” is in your Blocked Senders list. If you see the “From address” on this list, select it and click the Remove button. Finally, if you have not done so, add the “From address” into your Safe List as outlined in our New Subscribers info above.
You will need to add our From address to your Yahoo Address Book:
- Open your mailbox and open the email from the sender
- Click the new contact icon next to the sender’s email address.
- Enter additional information or just click Add to Address Book
You will need to add the “From address” to your Thunderbird Address
- Book and configure your Junk Mail Controls to white list your address book.
- Add the “From address” into your Personal Address Book:
- Click the Address Book button.
- Make sure the Personal Address Book is highlighted.
- Click the New Card button. This will launch a New Card window that has 3 tabs: Contact, Address & Other.
- Under the Contact tab, copy and paste the “From address” into the Email dialog box.
- Click OK.
Your Personal Address Book
- From the main drop down menu, select “Tools -> Junk Mail Controls…”
- This will launch the Junk Mail Controls window that has two tabs: Settings and Adaptive Filter
- Under the Settings tab, update the “White Lists” module by selecting Personal Address Book from the pull down menu and then check mark the box next to “Do not mark messages as junk mail”.
- Click OK.
Initially, the automatic junk mail detection for incoming messages might not be very accurate and you should check your Junk folder to see if the email has been mistakenly detected as junk. To prevent this from happening in the future, you need to mark the email as not junk. Do this by right-clicking on our newsletter and choose “Mark As Not Junk”.
E-mail addresses that are listed in your Contacts are considered safe by the Junk E-mail Filter if the Also trust e-mail from my Contacts check box is selected (the default setting). However, you might also sometimes send e-mail to recipients who are not listed in your Contacts. Such recipient addresses are not considered safe by default. If you want these addresses to be considered safe, do the following:
- Open an email from the sender
- Right-click the name of the sender
- Select Add to Outlook Contacts
- Add any additional information or just click Save.
Can’t find your email client?
If you use a Web mail system or email application not listed above, the instructions for whitelisting our address will depend on the specific email program you are using. If you access the help files, instruction manual or customer support, there should be instructions on how to do this. In most cases, just by adding the From address to your address book, safe list, white list or contact list will be sufficient.
If the email is not getting to your inbox, then we suggest checking your spam folder, bulk folder or junk folder. If you find the email, then you will need to find a way to inform your mail application that it is not spam. Most likely the course of action is to select the email and click on the Not Spam or Not Junk button, if available. For more information about your mail application, please visit the help section that is associated with your mail application.