- Data silos among teams
- Manual exports (.CSV, .XML)
- Conflicting data
- Difficulty tying revenue to acquisition channel
- Teams share a single source of truth
- No more conflicting data with real-time syncing between platforms
- Easy end-to-end revenue reporting
Customize data passes
Determine when and how contacts are added to each system, map custom fields, and choose between one or two-way data syncs.
Get real-time updates
Whether it’s an email click or a conversion event, detailed contact data will be updated across your systems in a matter of minutes.
Remove blind spots
Give sales and marketing teams access to accurate data including email engagement, lead score, customer status, and behavioral events.
Change the conversation
Hyper-segment your audience, personalize email outreach, and trigger lifecycle automations from initial lead capture through to customer reactivation.
The most flexible data syncing around
Save time and stay in full control of your data. Once you’ve mapped your custom fields between Salesforce and Delivra, choose how you’d like data to flow between your two systems.
Two-way (bilateral) sync
Whenever a field changes in either system, update the other.
Set a Sync Rule
Determine which data system should take precedence in the case of a conflict.
Streamline email sending from Salesforce
Enable Salesforce users—sales, support, finance, and beyond—to send one-off emails that are powered and tracked by Delivra.
- Access branded email templates from Delivra
- Track email opens, clicks, and website visits inside Delivra’s reporting dashboard
- Limit the number of people with login access to your Delivra account
Build a pre-sales nurture machine
- Add subscribers to Salesforce as a Lead or Contact
- Sync Salesforce custom objects (such as Opportunities) with Delivra
- Inform your sales team when a lead is ready and trigger a nurture workflow after the initial call
- Send emails on behalf of an assigned sales rep
- Create a segment of final-stage leads that should be suppressed from upper funnel marketing
Craft a post-sales revenue engine
- Personalize email content with Salesforce data
- Send hyper-targeted upsell messages based on past purchase data
- Transition customers from one automation to another based on behavioral events
- Use drip campaigns to scale renewal reminders or re-engagement messages
Use Delivra + Salesforce to build smarter Facebook audiences
- Build a Facebook lookalike audience from your most engaged, highest value customers.
- Create an exclusion audience to remove final-stage leads and current customers from your prospecting campaigns.
- Leads stuck in the funnel? Create a Facebook remarketing audience of your mid and low funnel leads to help move them towards a buying decision.