Request ReviewLogin to use template
Consumers will research and read reviews before deciding to make a purchase. It’s important to have an adequate number of recent reviews to provide consumers with the confidence they need to make a decision. Build up your reviews and keep them current by using this automation to thank customers for their business and proactively ask for a review.
Evaluate Contact Data
Build up customer reviews
How it works:
- The customer is added to the automation when Last Purchase Date is updated.
- The first email is sent to thank the customer for their business.
- The customer waits in a pause step for 14 days (or whatever time frame you decide).
- The second email is sent to ask for a review.
- The customer waits in a Stop step.
- 2 Automated API email designs
- A date-based custom field that identifies the Last Purchase Date
- Determine how you will update the Last Purchase Date
- Use this template to build the automation in your account.
- Design an email for each Send Email step.
- Update the Pause step if you want to use a different time frame between each email that is sent.
- Add as many Send Email and Pause steps as you want. There is no limit on the number of emails in a series.
- Always have a Pause step after each Send Email step to ensure that multiple emails are not immediately sent to your customers.
- Collect your customers in a Stop step at the end of the automation. This gives you the ability to extend the automation at a later date, if desired.
- Still need assistance? Contact our team for help.