Prospective Student Campus Visit SeriesLogin to use template
Quickly and easily communicate with prospective students when they sign up for a campus visit. Send an email upon signup to celebrate their visit, and send automated reminders so they don’t forget.
Remind prospective students of their campus visit date
How it works:
- The prospective student signs up for a campus visit.
- The first email is sent to celebrate the prospective student’s decision to visit the campus.
- The prospective student waits in a pause step until 5 days before the Campus Visit Date.
- The second email is sent to remind the prospective student of the upcoming campus visit and include logistical information.
- The prospective student waits in a pause step until 1 day before the Campus Visit Date.
- The third email is sent as a reminder. Consider including interactive elements such as a map, weather forecast or countdown timer.
- The prospective student waits in a Stop step.
- A date-based custom field that identifies the Campus Visit Date
- 1 email design to start the automation
- 2 Automated API email designs
- Determine how you plan to send the first email. Some options are:
- Use a triggered email that sends based on a date or action that you define
- Send an automated email when connecting other products/tools using Zapier
- Use our API to send an automated email based on an action that occurs in another system
- Use this template to build the automation in your account.
- Design an Automated API email for each Send Email step.
- Update the Pause step if you want to use a different time frame between each email that is sent.
- Add as many Send Email and Pause steps as you want. There is no limit on the number of emails in a series.
- Always have a Pause step after each Send Email step to ensure that multiple emails are not immediately sent to your prospective students.
- Collect your prospective students in a Stop step at the end of the automation. This gives you the ability to extend the automation at a later date, if desired.
- Still need assistance? Contact our team for help.