Having a good landlord/tenant relationship requires frequent communication. Use this automation to welcome your new tenants and provide additional information.
Evaluate Contact Data
Welcome your new renter to the community
How it works
- Renters enter the automation when Move-In Date has passed.
- The first email is sent to welcome the renter and remind them about the importance of filling out the Move-In Checklist.
- The renter waits in a pause step for 3 days (or whatever time frame you decide).
- The second email is sent to provide information to ensure a good landlord/tenant relationship. For example, when rent is due, how to contact you if repairs are needed, etc.
- The renter waits in a Stop step.
- A date-based custom field that identifies the Move-In Date
- 2 Automated API email design
- Use this template to build the automation in your account.
- Design an Automated API email for each Send Email step.
- Update the Pause step if you want to use a different time frame between each email that is sent.
- Add as many Send Email and Pause steps as you want. There is no limit on the number of emails in a series.
- Always have a Pause step after each Send Email step to ensure that multiple emails are not immediately sent to your renters.
- Collect your renters in a Stop step at the end of the automation. This gives you the ability to extend the automation at a later date, if desired.
- Still need assistance? Contact our team for help.