It’s a good practice to update your renters on next steps after signing a lease. Use this automation to congratulate them on their new home and provide guidance on things to do before moving in.
Evaluate Contact Data
Congratulate your new renter and provide next steps
How it works
- Renters enter the automation when the Lease Signed Date has passed.
- The first email is sent to congratulate the renter and provide information about the community.
- The renter waits in a pause step for 1 day (or whatever time frame you decide).
- The second email is sent to provide recommended activities prior to move-in. For example, purchase renters insurance, schedule utilities cutover, etc.
- The renter waits in a Stop step.
- A date-based custom field that identifies the Lease Signed Date
- 2 Automated API email designs
- Use this template to build the automation in your account.
- Design an Automated API email for each Send Email step.
- Update the Pause step if you want to use a different time frame between each email that is sent.
- Add as many Send Email and Pause steps as you want. There is no limit on the number of emails in a series.
- Always have a Pause step after each Send Email step to ensure that multiple emails are not immediately sent to your renters.
- Collect your renters in a Stop step at the end of the automation. This gives you the ability to extend the automation at a later date, if desired.
- Still need assistance? Contact our team for help.