Think Like A Recipient
Many years ago, when I worked at a local retail store, they had a motto: "Think Like a Customer." Today, at Delivra, I get reminded of that motto every time I have a client ask me, "What type of content will get me the most open/click throughs?" My standard response is: "Think Like a Recipient." We help our customers to "think like a recipient" by utilizing our Profile Form. This enables a marketer to ASK their recipients what content they want to receive.
The benefits are numerous:
1. Higher open rates.
2. Higher click through rates.
3. Higher conversion rates.
4. Send less email because you are no longer blasting to the entire list.
5. Save money by only sending relevant content to the people who requested it.
6. People will stay on your list – a number of people opt out of a list because they're tired of receiving content that does not pertain to them.
7. You don't have to waste time guessing what your recipients want.
8. If someone does not request to opt out of a list, it gives you one last chance to ask them if they want to opt out of all mailings or just the ones they're not interested in.
So the next time you find yourself asking, "I wonder what my recipients want to receive?" Remember to "think like a recipient" and call Delivra to find out how we can help you create a Profile Form to ensure your recipients stay engaged with your messages.
David Turpin | Account Executive