With practically everyone hooked on using smart phones, tablets and other hand held devices, mobile-friendly content is the mantra of the moment. It will be imperative for your business to have a mobile landing page in order to reach out and tap into this huge pool of customers who prefer to receive information on the go. If you do not have a mobile-friendly landing page, it’s time to get one now. Here are a few tips on building effective mobile landing pages:
- Easy Navigability: Your mobile landing page should be easily navigable, preferably with one finger.
- Be Focused: When you search for information with the help of a mobile phone you seek specific information, therefore it pays to keep your landing page as focused as possible. Your visitors should see the information they are seeking the moment they hit your page.
- Short Forms: Long forms are frowned upon even on desktops. When it comes to mobile landing pages, short forms work, because they have fewer fields to fill up making it easier and less time consuming.
- Test: Creating a mobile landing page is not enough. Keep on testing every aspect of it including the message, image and positioning and tune your page accordingly.
- Use Analytics: To build your mobile landing page, use analytics to track mobile users. You can optimize your landing pages based on the statistics and behavior of these users.
Mobile marketing is BIG. If you do not provide your customers with information when they need it, you are bound to lose them to your competitor. Delivra can help you devise a mobile marketing strategy to ensure you get the maximum impact from your landing pages.